Patrick E. Parry
Date Started: Jul 20, 2007
Patrick practices primarily in the areas of Creditor’s Rights, Decedent’s Estates, Civil Litigation, and general Civil Matters including business formation, real estate matters, estate planning, and evictions. He has been with the Urban Co., L.P.A. since 2007.
It has been his privilege to serve as an attorney in the Mahoning Valley for more than 25 years. Patrick has been fortunate enough to have gained experience in a wide range of areas of practice. This experience leaves him uniquely qualified to assist you with your legal needs, understanding that each matter and each client are unique and deserves specialized attention.
Patrick is a lifelong resident of Trumbull County and a happily married father of three daughters.
Contact Attorney Parry Today!
- Niles McKinley High School
- Denison University & Youngstown State University
- Capital University Law School
- Juris Doctor
- Cum Laude
Courts & Bar Associations
- Admitted to practice law in Ohio
- Member: Ohio Bar Association
- Member: Trumbull County Bar Association
Memberships & Volunteering
- Served on the Board of Directors for Trumbull Mobile Meals (21 Years)
- Past president of the Niles Kiwanis Club
- President of Trumbull Football Officials Association
- NCAA Football Referee